Tuesday, January 1, 2008

WHY I DECIDED TO BLOG



As an Indian Malaysian woman, I face discrimination in every sphere of my life.


Even some ignorant menfolk from my own community feel and believe that Indian women should not be assertive as their Malay, Chinese and lain-lain bangsa sisters.

To add insult to injury, most Malaysian policies are very discriminatory against Indian Malaysian women.

Not able to take the shit any longer but powerless to do much, I decided that the only way I could let off steam was via blogging.

I also write under the pseudonym Dot and hope to rid my being of all angst through this newly created blog.

I bet this would take years and I would probably face discrimination until the Grim Reaper drags me into my grave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, but why stop blogging, i don't see any new post on your blog since January.

Came to your blog site after you jogged DFTM memory with the deleted "Yes, I Walked Out" post. LMAO.

Continue blogging and do visit my blog too :D